Prevention Forum+ (PF+) is a cooperation of General Accident Insurance Institute of Austria (AUVA), German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV), and Joint Committee for Construction (PKB) and the Swiss Accident Insurance Institute (Suva).
The management is undertaken by DGUV.
The female form is equal to the male form on this website; merely for reasons of simplification, the male form was chosen.
§ 1 – Subject to change
§ 2 – Liability for content
(1) The contents and updates on the website of Prevention Forum+ are prepared and executed with particular care. However, no guarantee can be given for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information contained therein as well as editorial or technical errors; in particular, no guarantees, assurances or other legal claims are derived there from.
(2) As service provider, the Prevention Forum+ is responsible for its own content on these pages in accordance with the general laws pursuant to § 7 Sec. 1 Telemedia Act (TMG). Cross-references ("links") to the content by other providers should be distinguished from these own contents. By means of cross-reference, Prevention Forum+ thus offers "foreign content" characterised in this manner.
(3) Links are always "living" (dynamic) references. The Prevention Forum+ checked foreign content during initial linking to see if it could trigger civil or criminal liability. However, it does constantly check the content it refers to in its offer but not to changes that could re-establish accountability. If the Prevention Forum+ determines or is informed by others that a specific offer to which a link is made triggers a civil or criminal responsibility, the reference to this offer will be lifted immediately upon notice.
§ 3 – Copyright
(1) The operators of this website endeavour always to observe the copyrights of others or to use their own and license-free works.
(2) All content and structures of this website are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright. Publication on the World Wide Web or in other services of the Internet does not imply a declaration of consent for any other use by third parties. Any use not permitted by German copyright law requires the prior written consent of the Prevention Forum+. A change of the website or parts thereof is prohibited in any case.
(3) Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Reproduction, use and linking for public or commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of the Prevention Forum+ are prohibited.
(4) The user may not remove copyright notices, trademarks and other legal reservations in the data. He is obliged to ensure the recognition of authorship.
§ 4 – Availability
(1) Prevention Forum+ will endeavour to offer the services available on the website as uninterrupted as possible. Even with all due care, downtime cannot be ruled out.
(2) Through maintenance, further development or malfunctions, the possibilities of use may be restricted or temporarily interrupted. This can result in loss of data under certain circumstances.
(3) We cannot assume any liability for interruptions or other disruptions caused by incorrectly created files or formats that are not structured correctly.
(4) Prevention Forum+ is further entitled, at its sole discretion and without notice, to change or discontinue the services and performances offered at any time.