Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on collection of personal data
(1) In the following passage, we provide information about collection of personal data using the knowledge platform of Prevention Forum+ (PF+). Personal data is all data that personally refers to you, e.g. name, address, and email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Controller acc. to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Dr. Ursula Schies
BG BAU - professional association of the construction industry
PSA department and special DGUV cooperation
Muehlenstr. 2, D-79235 Vogtsburg - Germany
(Further information can be found in our Legal Notice).
(3) When you contact us by email or via the contact form available on the website, we will collect the information you have provided (your email address, your first name and last name) in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for storage of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. We delete the data resulting in this context, immediately after completing the processing your request, provided that storage is no longer necessary.
(4) You have the opportunity to register on the knowledge platform page in order to save your search queries and retrieve them at any time. The data you have provided (your e-mail address, your first name, last name and origin, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to assign the search queries you made to your user account. The legal basis for storage of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. The data arising in this context will be deleted two years after expiry of your last registration.
§ 2 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the knowledge platform for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information by email, via the contact form or by registration, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address,
- Date and time of inquiry,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (specific page),
- Access Status / HTTP status code,
- Transmitted volume of data,
- Website from which the request comes,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software,
§ 3 Statistical evaluation of search queries
(1) Webalizer is used for the statistical evaluation of usage of the knowledge platform. Webalizer is a web analytics software that works with log file analysis and is available under GPL. The statistics generated by Webalizer contain the information referred to in § 2.
These statistics can be viewed both graphically and textually and are displayed on different time scales (hours, days, months, years). An assignment is not made to individual users.
(2) Furthermore, individual search requests – including those of registered users – are recorded anonymously in order to constantly improve the quality of our site. Output takes place via an Excel file that shows concrete search requests and set filters. An assignment of search queries to individual users or IDs cannot be made.
§ 4 Your rights
(1) You have the following legal rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. The supervisory authority responsible for you depends on your place of residence. There is a supervisory authority for each federal state. A list of all supervisory authorities can be found at www.ldi.nrw.de.